主题

帖子

积分

新手上路

积分
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2022-2-28 02:29:15 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
I run a vape shop website directory https://vapetelligent.com and we have had a listing from a vape shop in the USA that additionally markets CBD products. A Calendar month afterwards, PayPal has contacted use to claim that our account has been limited and have asked us to take away PayPal as a payment solution from our vape store directory. We do not offer CBD product lines such as CBD oil. We only provide promotion and marketing professional services to CBD firms. I have had a look at Holland & Barrett-- the UK's Top Wellness Retail store and if you take a good peek, you will witness that they offer for sale a fairly substantial series of CBD products, specifically CBD oil and they also happen to accept PayPal as a payment method. It appears that PayPal is administering double standards to different companies. As a result of this stipulation, I can no longer take PayPal on my CBD-related site. This has restrained my payment possibilities and now, I am seriously dependent on Cryptocurrency payments and straightforward bank transfers. I have consulted a barrister from a Magic Circle law firm in The city of london and they explained that what PayPal is undertaking is absolutely against the law and inequitable as it should be applying a systematic criterion to all firms. I am still to speak to yet another legal representative from a US law firm in London to see what PayPal's legal position is in the United States. In the meantime, I would be very appreciative if anybody here at mysuibe.com could offer me with different payment processors/merchants that work with CBD companies.

My web-site :: green roads cbg flower 3 5g 18
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则