主题

帖子

积分

新手上路

积分
101#
发表于 2021-10-10 12:28:51 | 只看该作者

Just What She Needed- Alternate Version

“What are you doing?”“Hush slave! I want this ass ready for when I wanna use it later.”He pushed his finger in my ass in and out a few times, which felt really good, and all I thought that he was gonna do, then he took out his finger and and pushed something else against my asshole, something slicker and wider, and more painful, I knew it had to be a buttplug. It was the kind that starts off small and gets wide at the end, and he didn't even ease it in, he just pushed it in in one smooth motion, it hurt like hell, but felt good too.“Uuuuugh oh my god fuck! Aaaaaaaaaaah!”He...
https://xsharikx4744129.weebly.com

”I went down to kiss her and licked her nipples. Put my arms behind her shoulders and pounded her cunt hard. Moaning and screaming, us sweating on each other.After a few minutes I felt her getting tight again. I had her cumming on my fingers before, but the sensations of her getting tight around my cock was getting me so close to blowing my load as well. “Oh Aaron, oh yes yes yes yes, DON’T STAWWWWPPPPPPP, AHHH BABYYYYYY I AM CUMMINGG!!!!”I couldn’t hold it anymore and exploded inside of her pussy.“Yes, cum inside me, give me that sweet juiceeeee.”Ropes and ropes of cum...
https://nokia72109783380.weebly.com

She was still wearing her school uniform, pleated plaid skirt and white blouse.Her sweater, which had had just the arms draped over her shoulders, had been left downstairs.        “Billy, wait…” she protested, feeling his hands move down to her bare legs.“Wait, no, what are you… BILLY!” she cried out, as his hands moved up under her skirt and jerked the waistband of her panties down to her knees.“Billy!Wait!”        He finished taking the lacy white underwear off her feet, then pulled her knees apart and stepped between them.He put his hands back on her hips by sliding them up the outside of her...
https://rabulous1267603.weebly.com
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

102#
匿名  发表于 2021-10-12 16:01:11

Share the road part 3

RobertVus ??? 2021-8-17 01:25
microsoft office 2010 standard encountered an error during setup free downloadbest survival games pc ...

So do I, for that matter. How about Saturday?""Works for me. Let me check with Jill and get back to you."The twins seemed to like the two wooden dump trucks I had made for them even without sound effects. I noticed that they were careful to say 'thank you" under Kim's watchful eye before scampering off to play with them. Jill and Ed had that odd lawyer thing going where they can beat each other's brains out all day and then be friends as soon as the whistle blows. Good friends, good food, and some good wine made for a really great evening. Kim called me a couple days later."So,...
https://telegra.ph/Share-the-road-part-3-10-12
回复 支持 反对

使用道具

103#
匿名  发表于 2021-10-12 19:17:40

sexy mom's taste final part

Ithank for bad and good coments andwill write more stories if you all wouldlike me to go on. If you would like itplease email me to do so. If not I guessI will stop writing. Next morning I got up my mother wasalready out of bed and I could hearher doing something in the kitchen. Iwalked there naked and she didn’thear me sneaking behind her. She wasjust so sexy in her night gown that she was wearing and her ass wasinviting me. I grabbed her from herstomach and slid my cock in herpussy. "My god, you scare…..d me! But don’tyou dare take that cock out of me.Fuck me...
https://telegra.ph/sexy-moms-taste-final-part-10-12
回复 支持 反对

使用道具

主题

帖子

积分

论坛元老

积分
104#
发表于 2021-10-13 04:45:10 | 只看该作者

Top Rated How To Stop Snoring With These Remedies Site

In response to the lady talking about do nasal strips work for deviated septum, breathe right extra strength nasal strips 72 count, breathe right micro nebulizer uk, how to use breathing apparatus,  I highly recommend this new how to stop snoring site not to mention does breathe right strips help with snoring, is nasal breathing better, breathe right nasal strips clear small medium sensitive skin, breathe right,  look at this cool stop snoring device details and don't forget can rhinitis cause breathing problems, breathe right nasal strips sainsbury's, alternate nostril breathing benefits reddit, breathe right nasal strips clear small/medium,  try this updated get rid of your snoring tips for breathe right nasal strips small/medium, does a deviated septum affect breathing, do breathe right nose strips work, how to make your snoring quieter,  Also don't forget this awesome how to stop snoring with these remedies details not to mention nasal breathing strips for sleep apnea, how long to heal from nose surgery, how to apply t zone nose pore strips, can your sinuses affect your breathing,  look at this high rated anti snoring devices tips for how to use nasal airway, can nasal polyps stop you breathing, how to heal after nose surgery,  alongside all this high rated nasal breathing aids site alongside all how to use nasal airway, how to use nose strips effectively, can rhinitis affect breathing, side effects of a breathing tube,  look at this useful simple ways to stop snoring site alongside all nose breathing benefits oxygen advantage, nasal breathing exercises, nasal breathing benefits, how to improve nostril breathing,  try this recommended surgery vs natural remedies to stop snoring details for how often to use charcoal nose strips, how to use breathe right nasal strips, nasal dilator reviews uk, alternate nostril breathing benefits reddit,  Also don't forget this top rated stop snoring site as well as nose plaster fashion, nasal breathing running benefits, how much do breathe right strips cost, how to stop being a nose breather,  look at this updated surgery vs natural remedies to stop snoring site for breathe right clear nasal strips amazon, how long do nasal strips last, best nasal breathing aid, See More Recommended How To Stop Snoring At Night Details c3fdbc1
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

105#
匿名  发表于 2021-10-13 05:20:34

Wife, Mother, Hooker

Okay?"Lori stopped sucking very suddenly. She stared up at George, wide-eyed. "You want me to suck your cock after it’s been up my ass? You must be kidding!" . George took her head in his hands and stared back at her. "I was told that you would go around the world. Mouth, pussy, ass and mouth. When you go around the world, you end up where you started off, okay? Look, they told me you’ll do just about anything. That’s what I’m paying you for." They held the stare for a long while, in silence. Lori thought about the money in her purse. Finally, she asked, "Can I take the condom off so you...
https://telegra.ph/Wife-Mother-Hooker-10-12
回复 支持 反对

使用道具

106#
匿名  发表于 2021-10-13 12:02:01

Sue, Frank and I (MFM 2)

RobertVus ??? 2021-8-18 17:14
kodi 17.1 download for windows 10free download windows xp service pack 3 iso image freemicrosoft off ...

I could tell good times were ahead.On the next what was to be a party night Sue was having her period and a bad case of PMSSo we all just sat around, talked and had a few drinks.As usual the talk turned to sex.Sue asked Frank if he had enjoyed watching me fuck her in the ass. He admitted he had and planned on doing her back passage sometimes."Not unless I can do you first." she said."What do you mean?" he asked."I have this strap on I use on hubby sometimes." she answered. "He likes a good anal probe occasionally and bought this for me a while ago. The rod is bigger...
https://telegra.ph/Sue-Frank-and-I-MFM-2-10-12
回复 支持 反对

使用道具

107#
匿名  发表于 2021-10-13 18:43:15

Katie's Craiglist add

RobertVus ??? 2021-8-13 19:49
sony vegas movie studio hd platinum 11 free free downloadmicrosoft office 2007 professional with fre ...

I smiled – it was the young professional from the first email. He came down the last three steps and we walked toward each other, I tried to say something in greeting but it came out a squeak. I tried again holding out my hand, "I’m Katie". He took my hand – he must have felt my shaking – and led me to the bed. "You sure you want to do this?" He askedI stammered a shy Yes and guided his hand to my wet panties. "I need it". He began stroking my sodden pussy through the sheer fabric, with his other hand he guided me down to sit on the bed. I looked up at him and he bent his head and we...
https://confiteor3338709.wordpress.com/
回复 支持 反对

使用道具

108#
匿名  发表于 2021-10-13 22:01:18

Train Tramps: The Bachelorette Party

RobertVus ??? 2021-8-21 06:00
detroit pc game free downloadwindows 10 pro get genuine for oem software free downloadimagex exe dow ...

Back in college, they played a game every week. They all decided to play a game before the bachelorette party. Each member of the foursome is well stacked with thin firm figures and just notable tight abs. They are wearing matching tennis shirts and miniskirts. Cynthia is a bubbly beauty with a sun kissed tan and curly blond hair. Jade is alluring Asian girl with a nice narrow behind and short brown hair. Ayesha is a glamorous golden brown beauty with long black pigtails. Priya is an enchanting shapely slender Indian with long black hair.         The wedding planer, Bonnie joins them. She is on...
https://vespering3108524.wordpress.com/
回复 支持 反对

使用道具

109#
匿名  发表于 2021-10-14 01:14:25

Moms Best Mate Pt2

RobertVus ??? 2021-8-15 10:17
resident evil 7 download pc windows 10counter strike condition zero free download for windows xp fre ...

Mom always joined in but I couldn?bring myself to fuck her. This lead to an interesting situation one night.Beryl and Mom held regular Bridge nights with 2 or 3 of their friends, Ann who was divorced, early 50?and had a nice tight ass, Barbara who was a bit older, nice slim body and Vera who had an even bigger pair of tits than Beryl, I am talking 48?hey were massive and I had always wanted to see them in the flesh.It was a Friday and they had been playing Bridge and drinking wine for a while when I dropped in to the flat, I let myself in as Mom had given me a key and went into the...
https://oleograph7200611.wordpress.com/
回复 支持 反对

使用道具

110#
匿名  发表于 2021-10-14 07:38:10

Pizza Delivery_(3)

RobertVus ??? 2021-8-18 17:14
kodi 17.1 download for windows 10free download windows xp service pack 3 iso image freemicrosoft off ...

The athlete grimaced and moaned. It made me harder seeing him how pleased he was."Brad," he said extending his hand, "This is Bill and Phil," nodding at the two cock-worshipers."Mario," I managed to say, still trying to overcome my trepidation.As I was standing next to the lustful trio stroking Brad’s left ass cheek, Jake came from behind and stroked my ass. He was so close, his body touched mine. He reached around and held my hard cock. I leaned against him trapping his cock between my crack and his belly. He rubbed against me while stroking my stick gently. He was hairy but...
https://vaidtelary8067213.wordpress.com/
回复 支持 反对

使用道具

高级模式
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies |上传

本版积分规则